Dining Meal Periods, Menus & Hours
Dining Services operates three facilities to take care of the dining needs for Indiana Tech students:
- Andorfer Commons dining hall is a traditional all-you-care-to-eat facility.
- Central Grounds is a coffee shop featuring Utopian Coffee which is a local roaster. Additionally, various breakfast sandwiches, bowls, pastries, and other items are available.
- Kachmann Café features Starbucks coffee and offers a variety of deli sandwiches, flatbreads, baked goods, snacks and many other options.
- Max’s Bistro features pub style food including burgers, wings, flatbread pizzas, appetizers, soups, salads.
Meal plans are permitted one swipe per meal period.The full meal plan allows for 19 meals which is enough to participate in every meal offered. Students using the Any 10, Any 5 or block purchases must choose and manage which meals they wish to use. Here is a breakdown of the meal period hours which is the same at all venues.
- Breakfast is from 7am to 10:30am Monday through Friday
- Lunch is from 10:30am to 4pm Monday through Friday
- Dinner is from 4pm to 10:30pm Monday through Friday
- Brunch is from 11:30am to 1:30pm on Saturday.
- Sunday Dinner is from 4pm to 8pm on Sunday.
Hours of Operation / Menus
Visit the following pages for more information on hours of operation or menus: